Service Technician - Filled
|Location||New Tecumseth, Ontario|
Our Client is a very successful mainline farm equipment dealer servicing Southwestern Ontario. They are currently accepting applications for a Service Technician. Please apply below if you like solving technical service problems.
Wages: Hourly wage, $18.00 - $35.00, based on experience.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable, and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are respected.
- Offering a competitive benefits program.
- Willing to train, and room for advancement.
What you will do:
- Problem solve, service, repair, and maintain the farm as well as construction machinery.
- Visit lots of customers and prospective customers to service and repair their equipment.
- Install, troubleshoot and repair Precision Ag technology.
- Manage a large service repair territory.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Complete online and off-site training as required.
- Submit paperwork, properly completed to the appropriate dealership departments.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Build new relationships with new customers.
- Promote other dealership services to the customer.
What you will need:
- Two or more years of service experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of farm machinery.
- Working knowledge of Precision Ag systems.
- A passion for solving technical problems.
- The willingness to self-manage and to make sound decisions.
- The ability to work effectively with most common computer programs.
See this job and more at www.agrirecruiting.com. Recruiters for full-time Ag employment