Service Technician - Filled
|Location||Smith Falls , Ontario|
Our Client is a very successful main line farm equipment dealer servicing Eastern Ontario. They are currently accepting applications for a Service Technician. Please apply below if you like solving technical service problems.
Wages: Hourly wage, $22.00 - $35.00, based on experience.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are respected.
- Offering a competitive benefits program.
- Willing to train, and room for advancement.
What you will do:
- Problem solve, service, repair and maintain farm, as well as construction machinery.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Submit paperwork, properly completed to the appropriate dealership departments.
- Complete on-line and off-site training as required.
- Promote other dealership services to the customer.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Build new relationships with new customers.
What you will need:
- Two or more years of service experience.
- Good working knowledge of farm machinery.
- Safe driving record.
- Ability to lift 40 kg.
- Valid passport.
- A passion for solving technical problems.
- The willingness to self manage and to make sound decisions.
- The ability to work effectively with most common computer programs.
See this job and more at www.agrirecruiting.com . Recruiters for full-time Ag employment