Service Technician & Apprentice CHEPSTOW & INNKERIP LOCATIONSApply online
|Company Name||Connect Equipment Corporation|
Position reports to the Service Manager. As a Service Technician you will be an integral member of Connect Equipment's Service Team. As a Service Technician you will perform maintenance and equipment repair in a high quality and safe manner.
- Perform diagnostics, maintenance and repairs on agricultural and CUE equipment.
- Review and explain maintenance, repair, or other service concerns directly with service manager and/or customer
- Perform equipment inspections
- Adhere to safety rules and regulations at all times
- Accountable for time and materials used in performing assigned duties
Experience & Skills
- Competent to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Ability to life heavy parts/components
- Valid drivers license required; Commercial Drivers License preferred
- Farm equipment and/or other related experience is an asset
- Fork lift license preferred
Applicants must have a clean driving record and be able to work alternating Saturdays during busy season. We offer a competitive wage package, including benefits and the opportunity for development.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop into Chepstow or Innerkip locations.