Service Writer ( #49) - Filled
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Phone||519 280 3006|
Our client is a main-line Agricultural Machinery Dealer located near Exeter, Ontario. They are locally owned and operated. We are recruiting for a full-time Service Writer to become an integral part of their busy service department.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are respected.
- Offering competitive remuneration and group benefits as per Corporate policy.
- Willing to train, and room for advancement.
- Handle Service Order charges, warranty validation & claims coverage including computation of charges, submission and follow-up.
- Maintains the service library with information that is current.
- Allocate billing hours to job order.
- Handles service department filing and records.
- Updates customer profiles as necessary.
- All other duties as assigned in order to perform efficiently and effectively.
- Must have an outgoing, friendly personality and superior communication & customer service skills
- Experience working in a service department is an asset.
- Ability to write and work on routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to negotiate customer complaints to a satisfactory resolution
- Knowledge and experience with agricultural machinery /auto or demonstrate the ability and desire to learn
- Experience with common dealership or point of sale computer systems.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of office procedures.
- Above average organizational abilities.
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms also an asset.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Valid “G” driver’s licence.
See this job and more at www.agrirecruiting.com . Recruiters for full-time Agriculture employment.