Recent Grads looking for a rewarding career in Huron County.
As the agricultural industry continues to grow every day, so do the opportunities for Service Writers with an agricultural background.
We have clients looking to hire recent grads who have the desire to grow within the Agricultural Machinery Industry and remain in Huron County. Competitive pay with benefits plus on the job training.
**Please apply to agrirecruiting.com for consideration.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Exemplary attendance record.
- Above average writing and computer skills.
- Point of Sale computer system experience an asset.
- Must have a general understanding of mechanical/technical terms with farm machinery.
- Organizational skills.
- Agricultural background.
- The desire to train and learn from the best.
- Grow with the Dealership and become an integral member
- Valid G licence.
- Open work orders as directed by the Service Manager.
- Maintain control of work orders until closed and invoiced.
- Execute repair order charges, warranty validation and claims.
- Complete all documentation in a timely manner.
- Keep filing and records up to date in the service department.
- Under the leadership of management become a qualified Service Writer.
- Provide courteous service to all customers.
- Become the "go to" Service Writer.
Click " Apply On - Line" for consideration.