Small Engine TechnicianApply online
|Wage/Salary||$ 20.00 - $ 25.00 per hour|
Our client Delaware Pump and Parts is looking for a pump and small engine service technician. If you are interested in long term employment in a family business setting this position could be the one for you.
Why Work for Us
- We have been in business for 42 years and we are well established within the agricultural community
- We are open to offering a full time or part time position
- We offer a great benefits package
- We offer flexible hours
What you will do:
- Diagnose the problem with incoming repairs
- Maintain, repair and overhaul pressure wash, transfer, and field sprayer pumps (both gas and electric).
- Maintain, repair and overhaul small engines.
- Repair or replace defective parts using hand and power tools.
- Look up parts breakdowns
- Prepare repair work tickets
- Keep customers informed and updated on their repair status
What you will need:
- A strong working knowledge of small engine, farm or construction machinery
- A passion for solving technical problems
- The ability to self manage and make sound decisions
- The ability to climb ladders, kneel for long periods of time and lift over 50lbs
- The desire to have a long term career in service
- Safe driving record (for service calls)
- Ability to run a tractor with forks for loading equipment onto trucks