Store & Service ManagerApply online
|Company Name||Connect Equipment Corporation|
Full Time, Permanent Store/Service Manager (Innerkip)
Connect Equipment Corp. is a multi-location full line Agricultural, Commercial and CUE company based in Southwestern Ontario. We believe in providing superior products and customer service targeted to the various customer segments we serve – before, during and after the sale.
Connect Equipment Corp. is committed to creating a dedicated community of people who are driven by the quality products they sell and services they provide. We are looking for an organized and experienced Store/Service Manager to join our team in Innerkip.
This position will, through strong team work, lead our growing team in Innerkip by proactively furthering sales initiatives, mentoring staff, and improving customer relations.
- Maintain professional and positive atmosphere in all aspects of dealership
- Monitor store (sales, parts and service) revenue and expenses
- Schedule service department work flow
- Manage WIP to ensure timely closure and billing
- Effectively schedule employee work to ensure maximum efficiency for the store and maximum satisfaction to the customers
- Promptly and effectively manage customer complaints and concerns
- Promote and sell all goods and services offered by the company
- Ensure all Health and Safety standards are strictly adhered to
- Ensure annual evaluations are conducted with all employees
Experience & Skills
- Ag industry experience
- Excellent communication and motivational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with limited deadlines
- Computer literacy and proficiency
- Leadership, team spirit and collaboration
Why Join Our Team?
- Competitive wage package
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Ongoing skills development and training encouraged and supported
- Annual clothing allowance
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
All resumes will be kept confidential.