Structural Steel Detailer - Filled
|Location||Chatham - Kent, Ontario|
|Phone||519 280 3006|
Our Client is a leader in the agricultural and commercial custom designed building industry. They are locally owned and operated serving Southern Ontario. Due to continued and anticipated growth, we are recruiting on their behalf for a Structural Steel Detailer to complement their team at the office in and around Chatham- Kent Ontario.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare structural steel shop drawings to structural industry standards.
- Provide quotation support to the structural team.
- Support the fabrication team with troubleshooting ongoing projects.
- Prepare and send project submission packages.
- Minimum 2-6 years drafting/detailing experience in a structural design and fabrication environment.
- Formal drafting training.
- Experience with Solid Edge or Solid Works is a definite asset.
- Structural CET or equivalent qualifications.
- An agricultural background is also an asset.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and timelines.
- Ability to organize priorities based on deadlines.
- Proficiency in electronic file management is required.
- The successful individual must be willing to work in the office or the field as needed.
- Valid Driver’s licence.
Remuneration: Attractive salary and benefit program plus training will be offered to the successful candidate.