Maintenance / Swine Technician - Filled
|Phone||519 280 3006|
Our client is currently requiring a Maintenance /Swine Technician to work with team members to ensure the well - being of the swine at its' location in the Tillsonburg area. Time will be spent both working and caring for animals and performing required maintenance.
- All general barn duties to ensure the health and safety of the boars.
- Basic mechanical repairs to equipment , pens, etc.
- Preventative maintenance tasks.
- Ensure cleanliness with power washing etc.
- Move animals through different stations within the barn.
- Adhere to all biosecurity and Company regulations.
- Experience handling livestock.
- On Farm maintenance skills
- Welding and electrical experience.
- Proven ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Aptitude for preventative maintenance
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Excellent communications skills in English written and verbal.
- Ability to document maintenance performed.
- G Driver's Licence
Competitive remuneration and benefit plan as per Corporate policy. An opportunity to advance within the Company based on your performance.