Territory Manager - Ontario (Monogastrics)Apply online
|Company Name||Jefo Nutrition Inc.|
|Company Address||5020 avenue Jefo|
An exciting career in a fast-growing Canadian multinational.
Are you up to the challenge?
Jefo is a global leader in high-performance non-medicated nutritional solutions for production animals that manufactures and markets its species-specific solutions in over 80 countries. As our new Territory Manager – Ontario (Monogastrics) you can join a dynamic global team with over 300 people that strive to imagine, develop and share the next era of precision nutrition.
With our Life, made easiercommitment in mind, you must be client-oriented and autonomous, yet collaborative, willing to learn and adapt to a fast-changing industry. Although working remotely, as the company is headquartered in Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec, you will be backed by a friendly team of experts who will provide technical and commercial support to help you reach your maximum potential!
Reporting to the Director of Sales – Canada, you will be entitled to an extensive global training program and many social benefits:competitive salary, commission plan, flexible health insurance, in addition to corporate culture.
Jefo is a big family, and we encourage our people to display their many talents that result in personal and professional success.
Main responsibilities of the position:
- Maintain and grow sales of Jefo products in the specific territory
- Establish and develop key relationships with strategic partners
- Provide Technical Support to our customer base
- Develop strategies that support the growth and development of our customers
- Develop and implement of annual strategic plans
- Support and assist fellow Jefo colleagues as key team member
- Meet and exceed budgeted goals
Required Competencies/Personal Attributes
- Post-secondary Education in Animal Science, Agribusiness or related MSc.
- The successful candidates will have technical and production knowledge and experience of the
Canadian swine and poultry industries
- Possess above average communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently but be actively part of a dynamic team
- Specific territory : Ontario
If you are interested by this position, please send us your resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific mention of: Territory Manager – Ontario (Monogastrics).