Territory Sales Manager (78)Apply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
We are recruiting for a Territory Sales Manager who will promote sales of the clients Agri-genomics Cattle Genomics/Genotyping products into the Canadian Beef Cattle Segment and distribution channel(s) within the assigned territory of Western Canada. This world-wide organization develops, manufactures and markets a diverse line of products dedicated to food and animal safety. The position of Territory Sales Manager will work alongside beef farmers throughout Western Canada, as well as with the rest of the company's dynamic sales team.
- A competitive base salary, and commission opportunities
What you will do:
- Responsible for management and independent sales organizations to promote and secure business.
- Communicates with new and existing customer base on a consistent basis to monitor customer satisfaction, resolve customer problems and concerns, monitor the competitiveness of the product, and promote the use of the product to new and potential customers.
- Develops sales plans and strategies to penetrate new markets and increase market share and profitability of territory.
- Aid in organizing customer sales meetings and make presentations.
- Represents company and analyzes industry trade shows and meetings to promote products and services, increase market and competitive knowledge and identify new products for distribution or development.
- Conduct sales calls to industry ranchers and producers.
- Develop long-lasting business relationships with key customers and industry influences to support the company's market position.
- Strive to ensure expenses remain within budgeted expectations.
- Be part of a dynamic sales team including marketers, other sales representatives, consultants, and management.
What you will need:
- University or College degree in animal science or agri-business or related, or a combination of experience and education.
- Past experience within the beef industry and with beef producers is preferred.
- Strong understanding of beef production.
- 4 years of sales experience preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and CRM.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and with time constraints.
The successful candidate will be required to have their own reliable vehicle, valid driver's license, and car insurance. The successful candidate will manage a territory from British Columbia to Manitoba, and approximately 30% of their time will be dedicated to travel.
Please send Resumes to AgriRecruiting.com below and not our client.