Territory Manager - Ontario/QuebecApply online
|Company Name||MacDon Industries|
Purpose and Scope
Reporting to the North American Sales Manager, this position is responsible for managing the Ontario and Quebec MacDon dealer wholegoods sales territory, providing dealer and customer feedback, growing sales volume and market share for long term sustainability.
- Manage this sales territory working closely with dealers and customers to generate sales growth and ensure customer satisfaction of our products.
- Organize and assist dealers in conducting customer clinics and open houses to promote the sale of MacDon products.
- Conduct technical product presentations and product demonstrations to dealers, customers, and prospects.
- Plan, organize and participate at regional farm shows, dealer meetings and field training programs.
- Attend field related activities and other industry functions as required.
- Provide customer feedback to influence current and future product design and development.
- Review and manage sales volumes, market share, and dealer inventories.
- Work in cooperation with MacDon’s product support and engineering personnel as required.
Education and Experience
- University degree with a major in Marketing, Agriculture or a related program.
- 7-10 years territory management experience in the agriculture equipment industry or related field is an asset.
Skills and Knowledge
- Candidate must be fluent in English and French.
- Ability to travel approximately 110-150 nights per year.
- Advanced communication and organizational skills. Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Computer skills and competence with MS products Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Must hold a valid passport and be available for international travel if required.
- A creative self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Background in agriculture equipment, farming, and agronomic practices an asset.
- Candidate must reside in the determined territory posted.
Interested applicants can submit resume and cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org