Transportation StaffApply online
|Company Address||1400 Greenwood Hill Road, Box 189|
Bio-Ag Consultants & Distributors Inc. is a leading Canadian manufacturer of natural, GMO-free premixes and other supplementary animal products. Located at Wellesley, ON we service a client base seeking solutions for antibiotic-free agricultural markets.
We are currently seeking a safety-minded, motivated, part-time delivery driver.
You will be responsible for delivering & unloading our products at mostly rural farm operations, as well as to feed stores & pet stores located in Ontario.
There may be occasional duties performed in the warehouse as well.
Hours are daytime and vary daily; flexibility is required.
This job is based from Bio-Ag’s Head Office in Wellesley, ON.
Preferred candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma or Equivalency Certificate
- DZ license, with 3 years verifiable experience
- Clean driving abstract [dated within 30 days of application & to be approved by insurance company]
- Be able to drive a standard 10-speed transmission and automatic transmission
- Legal status to work in Canada
- Willingness to work 3-4 days/week or as needed
- Ability to repeatedly lift 25 kg bags to chest height
- Ability to repeatedly handle vehicle roll-doors at delivery/pick-up points
- Ability to interact positively with co-workers and customers
- Ability to read maps and co-ordinate logistics of loads
- Ability to accurately follow instructions
- Demonstrate a desire to perform to high standards
- Demonstrate a general understanding of bio-security
- Demonstrate comfort with electronic navigational aids
- Be a reliable team player, with a professional and positive attitude
Send resume with current drivers abstract by December 09, 2019 to:
Betty Ann Glauser
or fax: 519.656.2534
We thank all applicants however we will only contact those considered for an interview.