Unique Opportunity - Elevator Manager / Grain OriginatorApply online
|Company Name||Snobelen Farms Ltd.|
Snobelen Farms Ltd. an independent, family owned company that was founded in 1971. We take pride in continually progressing our company and advancing our technology to serve our customers better, all while maintaining the small, family business feel. With eight locations we are able to serve the needs of growers across South Western Ontario.
Snobelen Farms Ltd. has a challenging and unique opportunity at their Blyth location. Operations Manager / Origination is a new position and will require the right candidate to be innovative and flexible to assist in the creation of their own job description including responsibilities, hours, and growth opportunities.
Are you an ambitious self-starter? A confident communicator? And a genuine team player?
Come be a part of a company you will be proud of. We are waiting for you!
This role will consist of:
- Working with a phenomenal team of agriculture passionate people
- Enjoying an environment that is innovative, flexible and caring
- Feeling empowered for your ability to think outside of the box and willingness to create change
- Operation and Origination duties include but are not limited to:
- Building relationships with local farmers to develop and improve marketing strategies and origination opportunities
- Establish and maintain strong customer and co-worker relationships
- Execute and coordinate receiving, conditioning, storage, and shipping of grain
- Manage grain quality and inventory
- Support, motivate, and develop the Blyth location team
- Flexible shifts with required Seasonal overtime
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Customer interaction and relationship building
- Exceptional problem solving, time management
- Ability to process information with high levels of accuracy in busy environments with tight deadlines
- Mechanically inclined
Accepting applications via email, fax, phone, or in person at our Lucknow location! Ask for Sarah.
Phone: 519-528-2092 Fax: 519-528-3542