Warehouse Lead Hand - Filled
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Phone||519 280 3006|
Join a progressive well-established Agricultural Company located in the Tillsonburg- Delhi area as a Warehouse Lead Hand. This is an exciting position with opportunity for growth, combined with competitive remuneration and a full benefit package.
- Organize the warehouse and track all inventory.
- Operate a forklift safely and efficiently.
- Provide exceptional customer service in the attached retail store.
- Follow all health and safety plus Company policies.
- Work co-operatively with the Manager in implementing new ideas and future plans.
- 1-3 years retail experience preferably agricultural.
- Exceptional customer service experience.
- Data entry with various computer programs.
- Attention to detail and the ability to track all inventory.
- Forklift experience is an asset but not a necessity.
- Interpersonal communication skills verbal and written are required,
- Retail experience especially with agricultural products is an asset.
- A valid “G” licence is a requirement.
Join our client’s team and enjoy a rewarding career that offers a friendly environment and competitive wages. A full benefit package is available as per Corporate policy. Hours of work will include Saturdays but no Sunday hours.
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates.
Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agrirecruiting.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.