ATC - Agronomic Technical ConsultantApply online
|Company Name||Timac Agro|
|Location||North Augusta, Ontario|
Can you think different to farm better?
To support our ambitious development plan across Ontario, in a constantly growing environment, Timac Agro is currently recruiting several Agronomic Technical Consultant (“ATC”) to cover proximal sales areas throughout the province.
TIMAC AGRO is an industrial company specializing in soil conditioners, plant and animal nutrition, and biostimulation. In operation since 1959, we are a subsidiary of Groupe Roullier, and are currently present in 40 different countries. Our primary focus is to move farming forward in a sustainable way while respecting the environment, which drives us to constantly innovate to provide customers with the most high-performance solutions. Our intensive product research and development takes place at our Global Innovation Centre in St-Malo, France.
Timac Agro employees are passionate and committed to delivering superior technical advice and service to local farmers.
Position Title: ATC - Agronomic Technical Consultant
Positions open in Lambton/Middlesex, Oxford/Elgin, Huron/Perth, and Chatham-Kent/Essex counties.
- Develop relationships and work closely with farmers, local distributors / ag-retailers and key players within the local farming community
- Present a unique range of specialty products, such as fertilizer, biostimulants, soil conditioners, animal nutrition products
- Recommend products and sell to farmers through local distributors, ag retailers and co-ops.
- Commercial knowledge, sales and advisory skills experience
- From a farming background with excellent practical knowledge
- Willing to work hard to succeed in a rapidly changing marketplace
- Technically minded with an ability to create and close sales opportunities
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed in a challenging direct sales environment
- Excellent knowledge of area growers is an asset
- A sales opportunity in the agricultural sector, with excellent field support
- Sales and technical skills development training, including ongoing on and off the job training (e.g.: CCA certification)
- An attractive fixed annual salary, with performance bonuses and an uncapped commission structure
- Possibility of further career development and advancement within a dynamically growing company
- Business tools including vehicle expense, mobile phone and monthly expense allowance
- Driver’s license
Please send resume to the attention of Leonardo Amancio Lopes at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org