We are looking for an expert in dairy production. Your main mission will be to contribute to improving the profitability of dairy farms in Quebec and Canada by ensuring the quality and development of Lactanet's services related to dairy cattle nutrition and herd management strategies, notably by designing tools, training farm service personnel and disseminating technical information.
• Provide technical support to internal field staff on topics related to dairy cattle nutrition and herd management strategies through various KTT activities as training, coaching and mentorship.
• Develop and improve decision-support tools related to dairy cattle nutrition and management through participation in internal research and development projects and external collaborations.
• In collaboration with Innovation and Development teammates, contribute to the development of training and other KTT activities reaching out to dairy producers, with a specific input on dairy cattle nutrition and herd management aspects.
Qualifications & Experience
• Master's degree in animal science or other equivalent combination of training and experience
• Member of the Ordre des agronomes du Québec (Québec resident only)
• At least five years' relevant experience
• Bilingualism in French and English, both written and spoken
This is a full-time permanent position of 37.5 hours/week. Normal office working conditions. Provincial travel will be required.
The benefits of working at Lactanet include:
• Group Insurance & Pension Plan
• Free Medical Teleconsultation
• Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible Schedule
• Training & Development
• All Equipment Provided
• Vacation & Sick days