Dairy Sales Representative - Filled
Position: Dairy Sales Representative
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Listowel & Area (Perth, Middlesex, Bruce & Huron County)
Company Address: 15456 Elginfield Rd, Granton, Ontario
Phone Number: (519) 225-2507
Avonbank is leading agricultural dealership specializing in facility design, installation and service solutions for the dairy, swine and grain handling industries. With a rich history in the area, we have over 60 years of on-farm experience to offer custom designed solutions for our customers.
We are committed to making our workplace a rewarding, challenging, and fun place to work.
We are on-farm solution experts looking for our next team member to assist us in developing the future of agriculture.
To better serve our growing customer base, we are currently looking to fill a sales position in the dairy division of our business.
Summary of Position:
The Dairy Sales Representative is responsible for managing a designated sales territory by promoting and selling agricultural equipment product lines including but not limited to Lely, Jamesway and Canarm BSM to name a few. The successful candidate will consult with customers and offer Avonbank’s best product and design solutions to enhance the profitability and success of their growing operation.
- Manage current customer base through frequent communications and excellent service.
- Target prospects and conduct cold calls to grow the customer base.
- Promote and assist with various sales, marketing events and promotional efforts.
- Work to meet all established sales targets.
- Answer questions and provide high-quality service to existing and prospective customers.
- Provide customer-related insights and data to relevant teams and staff members.
- Coordinate and deliver presentations/quotes to prospective customers.
- Attend various sales meetings and customer appointments.
- 3-5 years of sales and territory management experience.
- Proven track record of closing deals and achieving sales success.
- Knowledge of agriculture sector
- Experience in barn layout and design is considered an asset.
- Knowledge in the product lines we sell (Lely, Jamesway, Canarm etc.) is considered an asset.
- Outgoing attitude with a passion for top-notch customer service.
- Competitive, self-motivated individual who is disciplined and goal orientated.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Proficient on computer programs and software required.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- A valid drivers’ licence with a clean driving record.
We offer a competitive base salary, commission structure plus a full benefit package.
Contact: Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Avonbank is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available, upon request, throughout the entire recruitment process. We are interested in long term employment applications only. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.