Events, Training & Sponsorship Specialist - National - Filled
514-459-3030 ext. 7540
The incumbent is responsible for managing the events, training and sponsorships calendar. This specialist coordinates the marketing contents and collateral for the events aligning with the Knowledge Transfer team to support transfer plans and the core business objectives. He/She is responsible for managing the sponsorship needs throughout the year. He/She is also responsible for coordinating the material and organizing the internal training for the staff based on the business needs and training plan.
- Identify strategically industry regional and national conferences, trade shows and other events
- Plan, coordinate and execute end-to-end logistics and high quality yet budget conscience presence at any event
- Track attendance and participation, manage collection of assets and contacts, and facilitate appropriate follow-up from events
- Manage events budgets, evaluate results against goals, and generate learnings for improvement
- Assist in creating and distributing event collateral (i.e. teasers, banners, flyers and brochures)
- Coordinate all facets of events with sales, marketing and internal staff to help encourage maximum attendance
- Order and maintain inventory of marketing supplies, corporate collateral and promotional items and ensure appropriate stock at events to advance brand building and support sales
- Manage sponsorships throughout the year
- Plan, coordinate and execute internal training needs based on marketing roadmap
- Collaborate with Knowledge Transfer team to develop events & training marketing collateral needs that support strategic transfer plans
- Collaborate with Content and Creative Manager to ensure branding consistency of all the marketing collateral
- Coordination of the annual herd management score reports
- Coordination and execution of the annual awards/recognition programs and other related programs
- Maintain an annual events calendar including measure and report performance of events and assess against goals (ROIs and KPIs)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or any other relevant studies
- Experience or knowledge in coordinating trade shows or events
- Demonstrated skills in communication, outreach, writing, planning and coordination
- Dairy industry knowledge an asset
- At least three (3) years' experience in a similar position
- Fluent French/English mandatory
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities
- Innovative, create and quality/result oriented
- Team player, willing to learn and customer oriented.
Normal office hours and remote work (hybrid formula). The candidate may have his/her main office in one of Lactanet's offices in Guelph, Ontario or Saint-Anne de Bellevue, Quebec.
Why work at Lactanet
We are a dynamic organisation and value the well-being of our employees. We offer health and wellness programs, competitive salary, and benefits (group insurance and pension plan), training and professional development opportunities, a stimulating, progressive and collaborative work environment and many other benefits....
If you meet the qualifications for this position, please send your resume with the subject line «Events, Training & Sponsorships Specialist» to email@example.com