Salesperson - Livestock Feed and Crop InputsApply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Our Client is a locally owned and operated Agriservices Company with multiple locations east of Kingston, Ontario. Their business is a full-service Livestock Feed and Crop Input supplier, handling commercial grain and processing seed.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Representative for a full-time position, who will sell Livestock Feed and Crop Inputs to farmers in an assigned territory. If you have an agricultural/farming background and the determination to sell crop and feed products, this could be the right opportunity for you. A sales background is not required. Please apply below.
- A competitive compensation package is offered, including a base salary plus commission with uncapped potential.
- A company vehicle can be provided. Or, receive mileage re-imbursement with your own vehicle.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are appreciated.
- Willing to train, and room for advancement.
- Provide excellent sales and service support to new and existing customers.
- Resolve all sales, product, or management issues quickly and effectively.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Prospect and acquire new business, primarily for dairy, with some beef and other livestock, as well as for crop inputs sold by the company.
- Work collaboratively with farmers, service and delivery staff, and other colleagues.
- Represent the Company with knowledgeable professionalism at all industry related venues, as well as within the community.
- All other duties as needed to ensure continued success as a Sales representative
Key Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- An agriculture/farm background is required. Dairy background is an asset.
- Post-secondary education in agriculture is a definite asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn from nutritional and crop input sales training provided by the Company.
- Experience in sales is an asset, but not required.
- Above average organizational and computer skills.
- A valid Canadian Driver’s License is required.
- Self-motivated, team-player, and willing to take initiative.
- Only candidates with a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number can be considered for this position.